June 27, 2008

It's a Puzzler

I really enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles and find that once I get them started, I can't stop working on them until they're completed. This is the main reason that I never start them during the school year- only at Christmas, spring, and summer breaks. I promised myself that one of the first things I was going to do once girls camp was done was to do a puzzle, and the day I got back I received one in the mail from Mom and Dad (a belated birthday gift- THANKS!!) I'm happy to report that I was able to get it completed- with a couple of very late nights and along with some great old movies to keep me company. One the other hand, I must say that the picture on the box is NOT exactly like the picture on the puzzle, which I think should be illegal. The picture is all of m&ms, and as you can probably guess from the photo, this was not the easiest one to put together. Now I've got to see if I have any chocolate in my pantry......


As an aside, in case you're worried, yes I did get some other things accomplished during the week- many hours working in the yard, some sewing, all the laundry caught up, unpacked from camp, some piano practice, errands run, a long bike ride, some reading done, and a whole morning of research... enough that I don't feel too guilty spending time puzzling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you.